1. What does your DeviantArt name mean and why?
"DragonNight" is an official title I invented for a char I-don't-know-when. The char was scrapped when she became a god, and is partially reincarnated in a lot of my current chars. One day, I needed a username for I-don't-know-what, and this popped into my head. I went "Hell yes", and have been using it ever since.
2. What fandom were you obsessed with when you joined and what are you into now?
I dunno, I don't obsess much over things like that
When I'm developing a char, I often will drop them in anime universes though. The most used are Yu-Gi-Oh & Sonix X
3. How many watchers do you have now?
*checks* 9, but I think I had 10 or 12 on my old account
4. Name three of your favorite DA artists.
Oihu's my best buddy, but he doesn't draw much
My favorite ARTISTS? There's too many to pick just 3, check my favs for a better list.
5. Do you comment, fave, or both.
I have a very simple method: If I love ALL of your art, I watch, If I love just one piece, I fav.
I only comment when I have something to say.
6. Do you participate in clubs' contests here on DA?
At the moment, just Hethrev & Mercs of Meleee. I'm looking into doing more.
7. What is your most popular submission?
Too lazy, go find out for yourself.
8. What is your Favorite non-Anime tv-show?
There's lots I like, off the top of my head? Big Bang Theory, or Stargate: SG1
9. What are the things you wish you draw better?
Everyone wishes they could draw everything better, therefore this question is pointless.
10. Summer or Winter?
Ick, summer? I prefer Winter, but Fall is my favorite.
11. Rain or Sun?
I HATE sunshine, bring on the RAIN!
12. What is your Favorite type of music?
I've very eclectic. Rock, electronic, metal, but also country, Japanese pop/rock and a lot of videogame soundtracks.
13. PC or Mac?
Currently a PC. A Mac would be better for my art, but I the only way I'd get one would be by winning the lottery.
14. Anime or Manga?
Aren't they kinda the same thing?
15. Coke or Pepsi
Ick. Mtn Dew
16. Read or TV
I alternate what I obsess over. Either Reading, Watching anime /documentaries /sci-fi online, or some type of video game. At the moment I've broken the pattern though, and am obsessing over RPs.
17. How many hours a day do you spend on DA?
18. Name a hidden talent
19. Flash or Traditional Cartoons
comics are comics
20 What is your favorite fast food place?
I don't have enough money to eat out very often, and therefore don't have a fav.
21. Your top three written books of choice?
HOW DO I CHOOSE!?!?!
Randomly picking three (series) off my bookshelf:
Eragon (Christopher Paolini), Warriors (Erin Hunter) and
Bartimaeus trilogy (Jonathan Stroud)
22. Wii or PlayStation?
Mom won't let me have a playstation
23. Name four of your favorite bands/singers
Once again, randomly choosing:
Linkin Park, Celldweller, Kokia, & KT Tunstall
24. Are you a fast, slow, or medium typist?
Fast, but not insanely so...
25. Do you like Denny's?
I think I was 5 the last time I went
26. What is your favorite smiley?
Meh, Smileys are Smileys.
I seem to use
27. What is your favorite pie: apple, cherry, or pumpkin?
28. Have you ever stayed up for 24 hours?
More often than I should
29. Do you go on YouTube a lot?
But when I do I look at cats and music.
30. Are you a member of another site other than DA?
31. Do you cosplay?
Sounds like fun, but I don't have the money to dress up.
I'm stuck with RP in the dA chats
32. Fruits or sweets?
33. Buttered, plain, or salted popcorn?
Not a huge fan of popcorn, but I hate plain. Pile on the butter and salt!
34. Have you ever skipped school?
I miss a lot because of headaches, but I haven't ever actually "skipped".
35. Have you ever been on a plane
36. Have you swam in the ocean?
I don't think so
37. Have you been ice skating?
38. Favorite vacation spot?
At home, locked in my bedroom, glued to my laptop.
39. Ever been on TV?
40. Favorite salad and dressing?
I hate lettuce
41. What do you do to relax?
42. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
43. Favorite sandwich?
Meh, I dunno
44. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
North till I cross the Canadian border, then I'd find a little tiny house in the middle of the woods and LIVE THERE.
45. Favorite time of day?
Anytime my sister's not bothering me.
46. What did you want to be when you were little?
47. What do you want to be now?
48. If you could eat with anyone, who would it be?
oh wait, I can already do that
Meh, I dunno, someone who appreciates being somewhere QUIET instead of the school lunchroom full or 1000 other kids.
49. What person would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
50. When is your Birthday?
(random side-tangent: 15 is also my favorite number for that reason)
51. Favorite type of Ice-cream?
Something with chocolate, but no nuts.
52. Last book you read?
Currently reading White Puma
by *checks book* R. D. Lawrence
53. Which store would you max out your credit card at?
A really big awesome Art Supply store.
*is oddly proud of that fact*
54. Do you buy/sell on ebay?
Nope, I'm broke
55. What is the most annoying thing people ask you?
"Are you ok?"
No I'm not ok, I have a (censored) headache. Now go (censored) and leave me the (censored) ALONE!
56. Favorite all time movie?
Origin: Spirits of the Past
Everyone should go watch it
It will change your life
Or it will at least be really epic
57. What is your favorite show when you were a kid?
Practically everything on cartoon network, and (I think) on another station called boomerang (which showed more classic cartoons) My fav was Thundercats, funny cause I hate it now
58. What are you listening to right now?
My sister watching Sonic Underground
I hate that show for the sole reason that I can never get the songs out of my head.
59. What is the last thing you ate?
60. If you were a crayon, what would be your color?
61. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
I dunno, the fact that their the opposite sex maybe?
62. Favorite sport to play?
Back! Back! *holds up a cross*
63. Favorite day of the year?
64. Hugs or kisses?
65. Vanilla or chocolate?
I'm a Chocoholic
66. Favorite board game?
67. Favorite smells?
Ick, I HATE smelly things. I have yet to find one that I really like.
The worst is that f-ing lavender that my sister loves.
68. What inspires you?
other artists, music, my own brain when I'm trying to fall asleep
69. Do you have any piercings?
70. Do you have any siblings?
Though I'd rather be related to my cats than her.
71. Bacon Bits or Croutons?
Ick croutons, I don't like super crunchy stuff.
72. Favorite day of the week?
73. Favorite phrase?
"Affairs of dragons meddle not; for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."
74. Favorite restaurant?
Golden Corral or Old Country Buffet
75. Favorite animal?
Dragons, Manticores, Chimeras
Oh, did you mean real animals?
Thylacines, Pangolins, Cheetahs, etc
76. Favorite thing to do outside?
Walk through the woods.
77. Favorite thing to do when it's raining?
78. Favorite Disney Character?
meh, I dunno
79. What is your favorite coffee brand?
eww, eww, eww.
I only drink Mtn Dew, and sometimes Iced Tea.
The caffeine helps my headaches.
But coffee is nasty
TL;DR: I answer a bunch of random questions.
I have a lot of boring answers in there.
Came out way longer than I was expecting.
aaand... I'll shut up now....